Dadddy's Lil Girls

Dadddy's Lil Girls
Charlie, Vicki and Carolyn @ Bass Pro in Spanish Fort

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

2011 Resolutions

I figured I would share some of my resolutions for this year with my followers. Most of my resolutions this year is to get clutter free. So if any of my followers have any tips or just want to share some of your resolutions. Please feel free to post a comment.


1. Clean and unclutter the craft closet.
2. Organize my cabinets and drawers in the kitchen.
3.  Learn how to knit.
4. Organize a housework schedule for cleaning.


I know these sound so easy, but I just never seem to can get these done. I am hope to have these done by the end of the year. My hubby don't think I can do it, so I figured I could post my resolutions and I could get some inspiration in keeping on track.

1 comment: