Dadddy's Lil Girls

Dadddy's Lil Girls
Charlie, Vicki and Carolyn @ Bass Pro in Spanish Fort

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Hey, Mom! I got a surprise!!!

Well as the title says one of my girls has a surprise for me. It was Carolyn. She called me from the eye doctor in Indiana. She is having to get glasses. She is near-sided the doctor said. She has been having problems with her left eye since she was 2 years old. It was turning out if she was not focusing on it. Well she had been saying that stuff looked fuzzy. Needless to say that is why. She has choosen some guess glasses. As soon as they come in and everything. She is going to send me a email with a pic of her wearing them. I will post it here so Everyone can see her. Have a blessed day!

1 comment:

  1. Hello! I have your name for the Check Out My Blog on Swap-Bot and I've had fun reading about your adventures with your girls. I have two boys that are quite a bit younger than your girls but I know my boys are destined for glasses too as my husband and I are both near-sighted. I hope your daughter got really cool ones and that she loves them!

    ReplyDelete