Dadddy's Lil Girls

Dadddy's Lil Girls
Charlie, Vicki and Carolyn @ Bass Pro in Spanish Fort

Monday, June 28, 2010

My Trip to Mobile

Well me and my oldest daughter, Courtney went to Mobile Thursday. We was going to spend the weekend out of town to just get out of town for us time. We went to the Hobby Lobby while we was there. We got her some stickers for her notebooks this year. Also got me some new paintbrushes, but they did not put them in the bag. So we had to go back the next day to get them. Courtney wanted to go to the mall. So we went and she bought herself a bracelet and chocker. The bracelet is a pink color with peace signs. The chocker is black with bright pink stones on it. Then our next stop was Books a Million. I had to get the new Stephenie Meyer's book: the short secound life of bree tanner. (No, I spelled it that way, because that is how the title is actually spelled. This is also a first edition. I sat and read the whole book this weekend. It gives such a great look into the Eclipse movie that comes out this week. So Sunday me, Courtney, and Charlie hung out at the shop/office. He took a nap and I washed mine and Courtney's cloths so I was not bring home dirty laundry. LOL! We cook chicken breast last night for supper. Most of the guys who work with Charlie came back down last night. We went to bed kinda early last night due to leaving from down there this morning. Courtney and I loaded the last of our stuff into the car this morning. We filled up the car and headed out about 8AM. We stopped off at a Hardee's and got some breakfast. When we got home and stepped out of the car, I remembered that my mom had the keys to my house. So we had to load up and head over there. We got my keys and headed home. About 2PM we headed back over to get Vicki. She had stayed with my mom while we went down. He had a Great Trip and Hope everyone was SAFE this past weekend. Have a great Night!!

No comments:

Post a Comment