Dadddy's Lil Girls

Dadddy's Lil Girls
Charlie, Vicki and Carolyn @ Bass Pro in Spanish Fort

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Our Shopping Trip

Today after VBS I took the girls shopping. They had no idea that they was going to get new bathing suits. My oldest Courtney had been telling me everytime we went to Wal-Mart that she wanted this pink bathing suit. Well when I picked up the kids they kept asking where are we going. I would never tell them. I pretended to not hear them. When we get out the car at Wal-Mart Vicki asked what we getting momma. I told her that she would see in a few mins. We start thru the doors and she asked me again. I told her the same thing from before. Then we start heading to the clothing and Courtney yelled we are getting "OUR BATHING SUITS". She walks around the corner to them and the one she had been wanting was hanging right there. But all of a sudden she changed her mind. She wanted a two piece one. She grabs a Camo bathing suit. This one she asked. I asked her twice and she said yes that was the one she wanted. Then Vicki starts looking for her one. She looks at the one pieces, then at the two pieces. She decided on a two piece. It is Hot pink, and white striped with neon orange that goes around the belly and neck to hold it on. Both of them was very happy for the bathing suits. Well when we left I figured we go by Sonic and grab a ice cream. The girls choose a M&M candy Sundae and a Snickers Sundae. While I got a Banana Split. We sat there and ate it since I will not eat and drive. Well on the way home they wanted to go see nanny and show off thier bathing suits. Well when we get there they want to model them for granny and pawpaw. My dad called Vicki a marshmellow with Stripes. Everyone just laughed. You just got to understand this child is really white. She burns very fast even with sunscreen on she burns. She is pale conplected with sandy blonde hair and blue eyes with freckles. My oldest is always dark. So that was there surprise shopping trip. Hope to hear from you all soon. Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment