Dadddy's Lil Girls

Dadddy's Lil Girls
Charlie, Vicki and Carolyn @ Bass Pro in Spanish Fort

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Rush, Rush, Rush!!!

Well the count down has begun. My trip is this Saturday. Yep, only 3 days til I head to the beach. Tomorrow is going to be a last minute get what I need day. I will be hitting the road around 7:00AM, that morning. We will be checking into the hotel and going to ShipWreck Island. I have not been there since I was a kid. I always loved it there. Water and Sun always a good combo. I so can not wait. We will be hunting somewhere to get all the kids a sand dollar with thier names on it. Also I wanted to go check out some different stores and just wonder around. We will be getting back on Sunday sometime. Then I will have to go pick up the girls. On Monday morning Charlie will head back to work. Me and the oldest, Courtney will be packing and getting ready for our trip. Our trip starts Wednesday. We are going to go stay in Mobile til either Sunday the 27th or Monday the 28th. We are unsure at this point in time. Vicki said she did not want to go. So she is going to go stay with her granny and pawpaw. I have not heard from Carolyn any this week yet, so I am going to call her later to see what is up. So the next two weeks is going to be busy, usy, busy. Hope you all stay safe and have a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment